- The primary responsibility of the Operator is respect for rights and freedoms of the citizens during personal data processing. This principle involves respect for inviolability of private life, personal or family secrets.
- Personal data is any information that can help explicitly identify the User.
- Personal data processing is any action or set of actions performed with personal data with or without computers. This definition encompasses collection, systematization, cataloging, recording, storage, archiving, updating or destruction, processing, transfer or providing access, depersonalisation and any other action that can be performed with personal data.
- Automated personal data processing is processing of data provided by the User with the help of automated systems and computers.
- Personal data information system is a system that comprises of the Users' personal data stored and processed in its databases as well as technical means and computers that process such data.
- The Website is a set of graphic, information and text-based resources as well as software and databases accessible from the Internet on hostiko.com.ua.
- The Operator is a legal entity or an individual, a government or municipal body that processes User's personal data, defines the purposes of personal data processing, manages the composition of personal data that should be processed, and defines the order of personal data processing procedures.
- The User is any visitor of the hostiko.com.ua website.
Definitions related to personal data processing
- Personal data transfer is an action or a set of actions aimed at personal data disclosure to third party or parties.
- Personal data distribution is an action or set of actions aimed at personal data disclosure or providing access to personal data for undefined third parties who need to familiarize with the data, publishing personal data in media, information and telecommunication networks and other actions. Personal data distribution also implies granting access to data in every other way possible.
- Personal data depersonalization is an action or a set of actions that prevents User identification without providing additional data.
- Personal data blocking is freezing any data processing (except the situations when data refinement is necessary).
- Personal data destruction is an action or a set of actions aimed at unanimous and irreversible data destruction beyond possibility of recovery from information and telecommunication networks and/or physical media.
Which data is collected by the Operator?
- First, middle and last name;
- Actual residential address or registration address of the User.
Besides the listed above personal data, the Website also collects and processes depersonalized User data: cookie files, data provided by Google Analytics and similar data.
What is the purpose of collecting and processing personal data by the Operator?
- The main purpose of processing personal data is as follows:
- email communicaion with the User.
- processing of civil contracts concluded with the User (conclusion, performance and termination).
- providing access to the services of the Website, resources and information according to the contract.
- fulfilling the Operator's commitments to provide hosting and other services to the User.
- The Operator also uses User's email for information support, announcements of new products and services, special offers or discounts related to the Website.
- Depersonalized data collected with the help of data analytics services is used to improve usability of the Website and work of the Operator.
Is there a legal basis for personal data collection by the Operator?
The Operator has a right to process User's personal data only if the User submitted it themselves willingly using a contact form on the Website. If the User fills in the contact form and sends their data to the Operator, they consent to the processing of personal data they provided.
How does the Operator collect, process or perform other actions with personal data?
The Operator ensures safety and security of the personal data provided by the User in compliance with the effective laws of Ukraine and the GDPR regulations implemented in the EU. The Operator uses cutting-edge and robust organizational and technical measures that guarantee strong protection of the personal data stored in the Operator's databases.
The Operator is obliged to ensure safety and security of the personal data and implement all measures necessary to prevent unauthorized access to such data. Personal data transfer is forbidden except the situations when effective law compliance is required.
The User has a right to change or update their personal data if necessary. They can use the contact form on the Website.
The Operator processes the personal data provided by the User for an indefinite period of time. The User has a right to cancel further processing of their personal data. To do this the User should contact the Operator.